About This Item
No matter what the current trend, buffalo plaid never fades out of style. Dating back to the 1800’s when buffalo plaid was first woven, it has been a popular design and a representative of “heritage tradition”. This Country Brook Petz Deluxe dog collar embraces this essence of the past. The stripes are consistently intertwined in shades of black and red, but also feature a splash of yellow. These deluxe patterned collars are a safe, comfortable, collar made right here in the U.S.A. We like to give you the assurance that our dog collars are made to last so we construct with YKK contoured side release buckles, strong polyester webbing, heavy-duty wide-mouth triglides, and heavy welded D-rings. Our polyester collars are ribbed, soft, and sleek to the touch with a little bit of a sheen; we make sure that your pet shines like the star they are. We know that you have your pet’s comfort and safety as a top priority, so do we.
The Extra Small, Mini and Micro are still reliable with a 700 lb. tensile strength, even though they may seem delicate.
We want your furbaby to be able to show the world their new collar immediately, so be sure to measure for the right size. You can check this out by using a string, or tape measure, to see where the collar will fit snugly and comfortably on your dog’s neck. These stylish prints work well with both boy and girl puppers.
- 1/2 INCH WIDTH | Adjustable from 7 inch - 9 inch neck. We want your pup to be able to show off their new collar, so be sure and measure for the correct size.
- BUFFALO PLAID | A lively take on a classic tartan pattern. Red and black hues contrast against the overlaying yellow accents making this a fashionable design that won’t go out of style.
- 100% POLYESTER | HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE | Durable webbing and hardware that will withstand whatever your pup brings its way. The Extra Small, Mini and Micro are still reliable with a 700 lb. tensile strength, even though they may seem delicate.
- Made in the U.S.A. | Built in the United States! It won't break or fray as easily as other collars. Colorfast dye means this collar won't fade or run when wet. Not for a tie out.
- QUESTIONS? | Our friendly customer service team is here to help! Please contact us with any questions you may have about our products.
X-Small Small Mini Medium Large X-Large
Country Brook Design