About This Item
Country Brook Petz' Blue and Green Plaid Step-In Dog Harness is a fun take on the traditional plaid you already love. These bold and lively colors create a composition that is both classic and refreshing. Sharp lines with contrasting colors embody the standard design of plaid.
Unlike collars, harnesses are designed to take the pressure off of your dog's neck and place it onto their chest. If your puppy misbehaves while you are out, then you will be able to restrain them easily. The Country Brook Petz Blue and Green Plaid Step-In Dog Harness will keep your pet secure and keep you in control! The Step-In Harness is easy to put on and take off. Simply lay the harness flat on the ground and place your dog's front paws in each opening and then buckle the harness together. The step-in design and plastic adjustable slides will ensure a great fit for your puppy.
The Extra Small sizes are still reliable with a 256 lb. tensile strength, even though they may seem delicate.
- Harness fits 14 inch - 24 inch neck and girth. | ADJUSTABLE | Accommodate your pup by simply adjusting the harness.The Extra Small sizes are still reliable with a 256 lb. tensile strength, even though they may seem delicate.
- BLUE AND GREEN PLAID | An energizing take on plaid with pops of royal blue and vibrant green. This design features bright toned hues in a classic style.
- 100% POLYESTER | HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE | Durable webbing and hardware that will withstand whatever your pup brings its way. These harnesses are not intended to be used with animals who pull excessively or tie out systems.
- Made in the U.S.A. | Built in the United States! We take pride in our products and strive to give you the very best. Not for tie out.
- QUESTIONS? | Our friendly customer service team is here to help! Please contact us with any questions you may have about our products.
Instructions: There are no standard sizes for dog collars. Please be sure to measure your dog’s neck and chest (girth) for the correct sizes. Measure around your dog’s neck (with string or tape measure) and chest snugly where you want the harness to lay. If you have any questions or problems with sizes please give us a call before ordering.
Country Brook Design
|Manufacturer Part Number||
Country Brook Design