About This Item
Is your dog slipping out of its collar when you go for walks? Try a no-slip, adjustable martingale collar from Country Brook Design! These collars are made to prevent your dog from slipping out of its collar while being walked on a leash and can also be used as a training collar. The martingale collar is often referred to as a humane choke collar. They feature a twin loop design that works by tightening around your dog's neck whenever it tries to remove its head from the collar. Then, the Martingale will loosen again when your dog stops struggling against it. The limited closure of the martingale collar prevents it from becoming too tight.
A no-slip, adjustable-choke collar is an excellent solution for sight hounds who slip out of their collars.
The design on your collar may vary in different places because they are lovingly handmade and are all a little different.
All of our collars are handcrafted to your exact specifications after the sale. Please note that we will ship within four business days of receiving payment and size.
By adjusting the metal slide, open the collar loop wide. Slip it over your dog's neck and decrease size until you can comfortably slip only a couple of fingers under the collar. The unique limited closure prevents the choke from becoming too tight.
- 3/4 INCH WIDTH | Adjustable from 11 inch - 15 inch neck. We want your pup to be able to show off their new collar, so be sure and measure for the correct size. Traditional Martingale style collars do not feature a buckle. Set includes a matching 6 foot le
- PAISLEY COLLECTION | Traditional Paisley print with contrasting colors that will give your pup’s attire a luxurious feel; a timeless design that will hold its colors for the duration of your dog’s wear.
- 100% POLYESTER | Durable webbing and hardware that will withstand whatever your pup brings its way. Our martingale collars are designed to prevent your pup from pulling out of their collar.
- Made in the U.S.A. | Built in the United States! It won't break or fray as easily as plastic collars. Colorfast dye means this collar won't fade or run when wet. Not for tie out.
- QUESTIONS? | Our friendly customer service team is here to help! Please contact us with any questions you may have about our products.
Instructions: There are no standard sizes for dog collars. Please be sure to measure your dogs neck for correct size. Measure around your dogs neck (with string or tape measure) snugly where you want the collar to lay. If you have any questions or problems with sizes please give us a call before ordering.
|Pet Size||X-Small Small Mini Medium Large X-Large|
Country Brook Petz