1) Repel! 16 ounces Natural Flea/Tick/Insect/Mosquito Repellent. Good for use on dogs and farm animals, horses, goats etc. Do not use on cats as their liver processes essential oils differently than other animals. Works great to kill scaly leg mites on chickens/poultry. Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Aloe, Organic Glycerine, Organic Cold Pressed Neem Oil, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Peppermint and Lavender Eo's
2) Clean Beastie Doggie Wash. 8 ounces Great for making your dirty beastie a clean beastie! Gentle, natural doggie wash good for all ages. Can also be used to wash your horse, goats and other farm animals. Ingredients: Organic Jojoba, Coconut, Olive & Hemp Oils, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Food Grade Lye To Saponify Oils Into Soap, Organic Peppermint And Lavender Essential Oils.
3) Weekly Maintenance Ear Cleaner. 8 ounces We prefer to avoid synthetic chemical ear cleaners prescribed by the vet and instead use good nutrition and routine maintenance with our wash that won't kill off the good bacteria along with the bad, to keep our dogs free from ear infections. 100% Organic Ingredients: Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, Distilled Water, Tea Tree Oil.
4) Healing Ear Oil. 4 ounces For stubborn yeast and bacterial ear infections. Uses natural yet powerful essential oils and herbs to wipe out the bad bacteria without having to resort to antibiotics which kill both good and bad leaving your dog susceptible to continual infections. 100% Organic Ingredients: Mullein, Calendula, St. John's Wort & Garlic Infused Olive Oil, Neem Oil, Lavender & Tea Tree Essential Oils.
5) Coat Conditioner, 2 oz, Massage into coat after bath or anytime to nourish your dog's coat and skin. Can be used to soothe razor burn as well. 100% Organic Ingredients: almond, argan and jojoba oils infused with nettles, horsetail, chamomile, and lavender, (chamomile and lavender grown on our farm, harvested and dried by us,) castor oil, chamomile, lavender and peppermint essential oils.
7) Golden Paste 4 oz 100% Organic Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Fresh Cracked Pepper An excellent supplement to add to both your pet's diet as well as your own! The way I make this preparation makes it highly bio available. Has too many benefits to list! Anti cancer and anti inflammatory are just two! Here is an article to get you started! https://www.turmericlife.com.au/pages/6-best-turmeric-benefits Give 1/4 to 1/2 tsp several times a day with food or made into golden milk for the humans. For golden milk, simply pour hot water or warmed milk or milk substitute (a mixture of coconut milk and almond milk is lovely as is raw cow or goats milk,) over a tsp of golden paste and sweeten to taste.